Narita Campus, School of Medicine Employment Opportunity
IUHW has opened its innovative international medical school in April 2017 in Narita City near Narita International Airport. We are looking for enthusiastic English-speaking medical educators to join our faculty team and play a major role in the creation and implementation of a groundbreaking pre-clinical and clinical curriculum. Start date negotiable. Please refer to details of requirement as attached and send your CV, personal statement, and more than 2 references to email@example.com
IUHW is the first comprehensive university in Japan established to raise the status of medical professionals, excluding medical doctors. We pride ourselves in the top pass rates of national licensure examinations, 100% employment rates, various affiliated facilities, with over 23,000 graduates and approximately 8,700 students currently studying with us.
At School of Medicine, the classes for the majority of subjects are conducted in English and participation in overseas clinical training at a university or medical institution in one of the countries with which IUHW has concluded agreements are required course component. In addition to creating an on-campus simulation center, which, at 5,300m2, is one of the largest in the world, we conduct 90 weeks of clinical training where students actually partake in the provision of medical care, mainly in our affiliated hospitals.
To learn more about IUHW and our vision for the future, please visit http://narita.iuhw.ac.jp/en/index.html
|Positions||Lecturer, Assistant Professor|
|Affiliation||International University of Health and Welfare, Narita Campus: School of Medicine|
|Working Location||Narita City, Chiba Prefecture (nearest station: Kozu-no-Mori, Keisei Railways）|
|Number of Positions||A Few|
|Required Qualifications||Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Medical Doctor with teaching experience
(2) English speaker: native or near native-speaker-level proficiency
|Job type||(1) Full-time, three-year position
(2) 5-days per week
|Tentative date of employment||Start date negotiable|
|Documents to be submitted||(1) Application Form （use attached form 1）*
(2) Curriculum Vitae （use attached form 2, form 3）*
(3) List of scholarly publications （free format）
(4) Teaching experience (free format)
(5) Clinical experience (free format)
(6) Statement of teaching/education/research hopes and plans(free format, 2 sheets (A4 or letter))
(7) 2 References
* Please prepare the Application Form and Curriculum Vitae by downloading the respective forms from the link
|Selection procedure||Will contact short-listed candidates for interviews|
|Deadline for Application||Send all application materials by Friday, May 31, 2019 (must reach us by that date)|
|Mailing address for submission||International University of Health and Welfare Attn: Faculty Personnel
4-2 Kozunomori, Narita, Chiba 286-8686 JAPAN
*Electronic submission encouraged
|Contact for inquiries||
＊Contact via e-mail is preferable.
* As a general rule, the application materials will not be returned.
* Personal information in your application will be used only for this selection process.