About Graduate School
Welcome to the IUHW Graduate School website. From here, you can access message from dean, educational principles, our policies and much more.
IUHW Graduate School has 7 campuses throughout Japan. From here, you can access each campus.
IUHW Graduate School has various departmets as the first comprehensive University of Health and Welfare in Japan.
- Training System for Nurses Pertaining to Specified Acts
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Orthoptics and Visual Sciences
- Assistive Technology Science
- Radiological Science
- Clinical Science in Embryology
- Education and Management in Health and Welfare
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Health Service Management
- Health Information Analyst / Health Information Management and Analysis
- International Cooperation in Health and Welfare
- Development of Care and Network
- Health and Social Service
- Journalism on Health and Welfare Issues
- Clinical Psychology in Health and Welfare
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences / Graduate School of Pharmacy