Ohtawara Campus of the International University of Health and Welfare covers an enormous area of 240,000 square meters. There are 15 facilities designated for learning and research, as well as a convenience store, restaurant, and bookstore. Medical facilities, such as IUHW Clinic and IUHW Rehabilitation Center, can be used by students.
- 2600-1 Kitakanamaru, Ohtawara City, Tochigi 324-8501
- Twenty minutes by bus from Nasushiobara Station (JR Touhoku Shinkansen, JR Touhoku Honsen)Twenty minutes by bus from Nishinasuno Station (JR Touhoku Honsen)
Tokyo Aoyama Campus
In 2007, the Campus moved from Nogizaka to Aoyama. Accessibility is important for students who work during the day and study at night. The nearest station is Aoyama 1-chome Station, where three subway lines?Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line, and Oedo Line?are easily accessible. The Campus is also just eight minutes’ walk from Chiyoda Line, Nogizaka Station.
- F4/5 Aoyama 1-chome Tower, 1-3-3 Minami Aoyama, Minato City, Tokyo 107-0062
- Two minutes by foot from Aoyama 1-chome Station (Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line, Oedo Line)
Along with easy access to metropolitan Tokyo and Yokohama by bullet train, Odawara is known for its history and culture. The Campus is a three-minute walk from JR Atami Station. The rooftop terrace affords a beautiful view of Sagami Bay and Odawara Castle.
- 1-2-251 Shiroyama, Odawara City, Kanagawa 250-8588
- Three minutes by foot from the west exit of Odawara Station(Toukaido Shinkansen Line, Toukaido Line, Odakyu Line, Hakone Tozan Railway, Izuhakone Railway Daiyuzan Line)
Atami is one of the most famous cities known for its hot springs. The Campus is located on the grounds of the International University of Health and Welfare Atami Hospital, which overlooks Sagami Bay. You will also enjoy fireworks from Sagami Bay during summer.
- 13-1 Higashi Kaigan-machi, Atami City, Shizuoka
- Eight minutes by foot from JR Atami Station
The Campus relocated in 2013 to the “Seaside Momochi” area facing Hakata Bay. The Municipal Library is located in the vicinity, as are museums, universities, high schools, and other educational facilities. Fukuoka Sanno Hospital, a clinical medicine research center for the Fukuoka School of Nursing, is also close by.
- 2-4-16 Momochihama Sawara-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka 814-0001
- Fifteen minutes by foot from Nishijin StationOne minute by foot from Doctor’s Hall/Soft Research Park Mae bus stop
Okawa, a city filled with nature. A new department, the Department of Medical Technology, was added to the Fukuoka School of Health Science in April 2013. Many medical institutes, such as the clinical medicine research center Takagi Hospital, are located close by, providing students with ample clinical opportunities.
- 137-1 Enokidu, Okawa City, Fukuoka 831-8501
- From Nishitetsu Yanagawa Station, take the bus bound for Saga Bus Center to International University of Health and Welfare Station
- 4-3, K?zunomori, Narita City, Chiba 286-8686
- 1 minute walk from K?zunomori Station of Keisei main line