Medical Laboratory Science
Master's and Doctoral Program
The methodology used in laboratory medicine undergoes advances and sharpens corresponding to the fast-paced development of science and technology, and its examination tests are indicated to many diseases.
Both the Master’s and Doctoral courses of laboratory medicine offered at our university aim to nurture human resources who wish to engage in research by learning about the current state and technology through relevant lectures and seminars and by studying various fields such as test development and devices or reagents for the next generation, in order to maintain people's health in the twenty-first century and to foster better quality and safer medical practice.
Our graduate school provides substantial training and research environments such as university hospitals and medical centers for clinical practice.
- Training System for Nurses Pertaining to Specified Acts
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Orthoptics and Visual Sciences
- Assistive Technology Science
- Radiological Science
- Clinical Science in Embryology
- Education and Management in Health and Welfare
- Medical Laboratory Sciencet
- Health Service Management
- Health Information Analyst / Health Information Management and Analysis
- International Cooperation in Health and Welfare
- Development of Care and Network
- Health and Social Service
- Journalism on Health and Welfare Issues
- Clinical Psychology in Health and Welfare
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences / Graduate School of Pharmacy