International Cooperation in Health and Welfare
Biological science and medicine are grounded upon comprehensive scientific knowledge of the human being. Though this information is presumably universal, on the contrary, medical practice reflects particular local systems based on the cultural or socio-economic backgrounds of each country.
The territory covered by medical practice has expanded in recent years, now including wide-ranging fields such as welfare, local community, and health promotion. We no longer accept that sickness and injury are treated only in the hospital. Furthermore, in addition to doctors and nurses, many staff members join the medical treatment and care team.
We strive to deepen our knowledge about the health care systems used in foreign countries, each of which is unique and built upon various values and morals, and to contribute more effectively in both international cooperation and domestic activity in our own system.
- Training System for Nurses Pertaining to Specified Acts
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Orthoptics and Visual Sciences
- Assistive Technology Science
- Radiological Science
- Clinical Science in Embryology
- Education and Management in Health and Welfare
- Medical Laboratory Sciencet
- Health Service Management
- Health Information Analyst / Health Information Management and Analysis
- International Cooperation in Health and Welfare
- Development of Care and Network
- Health and Social Service
- Journalism on Health and Welfare Issues
- Clinical Psychology in Health and Welfare
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences / Graduate School of Pharmacy