Education and Management in Health and Welfare
This is a new field that aims to develop human resources by providing classes on topics such as principles of education, educational methods, and management; it is intended for those who will become faculty members, who already hold a faculty position, or who will become managerial staff at educational institutions for health and welfare.
We are eager to welcome talented individuals who (1) are able to design, implement, and continually improve a class as a faculty member at an education institution for health and welfare, ensuring that the class maintains high quality; and (2) are able to manage an effectively and efficiently at an educational institution for health and welfare.
The year-long master’s program, which makes use of the best e-learning and intensive lectures, will be established in 2015 based on increasing demand from talented individuals in the field of health and welfare.
- Training System for Nurses Pertaining to Specified Acts
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Orthoptics and Visual Sciences
- Assistive Technology Science
- Radiological Science
- Clinical Science in Embryology
- Education and Management in Health and Welfare
- Medical Laboratory Sciencet
- Health Service Management
- Health Information Analyst / Health Information Management and Analysis
- International Cooperation in Health and Welfare
- Development of Care and Network
- Health and Social Service
- Journalism on Health and Welfare Issues
- Clinical Psychology in Health and Welfare
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences / Graduate School of Pharmacy